Warm ... 12C.....

17th March 2023 (Friday) ..... “ St Patrick’s Day” ... have an enjoyable one wherever you are.

09.00.... The first thing I noticed when I stepped out this morning was how warm it is...


12C on the thermometer.   It’s a balmy morning with only a light breeze and .... sunny spells;  also a ‘low chance of precipitation in the way of light showers’ later.   A bonnie morning ... I might take the bike out if the showers miss us.

14.30    It’s a warm, balmy day and I have been busy.   After picking the paper, I continued on to ‘The Store’ (Anstruther) and did a wee shopping... ‘wee’ in quantity.... big on cost.  Considering the time I was surprised to find ‘The Store’ busy.    Anyway I did the shopping and came home by the ‘back’ road (Kellie Castle), where I was held up by temporary traffic lights at the end of the Colinsburgh Straight;  that bit has been needing patched for a while.    I arrived home at morning coffee time;  which was handy ‘cos I’d bought Coffee Buns.   After putting the messages away I enjoyed coffee and a bun.


With it being a nice day I decided to do the kitchen, bathroom and lobby floors.... not my favourite job but one that has to be done.   However I took ‘time out’ before doing the floors, and biked up to Chapel Green.   

I enjoyed my run up to Chapel Green, but felt slightly guilty when sitting on Maggie’s Seat, so didn’t hang around too long.   The floors had to be done!   And they have been so I can relax with a cuppa and a bit o’ Cherry Cake.

19.30   It has been a gorgeous day;  Blob has been twittering so he’s ‘in love’, the Wood Pigeons are starting get amorous, and my daffy down dillies have opened;   Spring is


coming.   Mind you this is March and we could have some cold weather yet.   We have light rain at the moment... and have had for a wee while.

As usual I am tired after an enjoyable day.   Iain and Jackie are arriving early tomorrow morrrning so I’ll go to bed fairly early and read a bit more of my book.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....