Bright and sunny ....

14th March 2023 (Tuesday)     09.30....I’m feeling playful... and we have a


bright and sunny morning; ideal ‘play day weather.  It was -1C on the thermometer earlier but the sun is up and the temperature with it.   I have a washing going through the machine, and have the office shelf to sort out so ‘playing’ won’t happen until after lunch.
 

20.45    The gritter has been round so the ‘Cooncil’ must be expecting frost tonight:  the sky is clear so it’s s good night for star gazing.   It should be a bonnie, if slightly cool, day tomorrow.


I went up to Kinneuchar to enjoy the sunshine for a while:  I planned to go round the marsh, but I’d forgotten that it had been raining yesterday so I found it flooded and I didn’t have wellies with me.  I’ll tackle the marsh in a few weeks.

Good progress has been made with the office.... but I have a few individual Folders to sort out but that can be done any time.   I must have made a clearance because I now have a few feet of empty shelf space.   I’ll soon find stuff to store on it:  but that won’t be tomorrow as I’m taking a ‘day out’ .... I need a ‘play day’, and the weather forecast is good for tomorrow:  but wet and windy  on Thursday.   So tomorrow is the ‘play day’.   The car goes in for a service on Thursday so that will be another ‘rest day’;  annoying Alice.

On the way home from Kinneuchar I visited the harbour;  there was an interesting sky


and a big beach (the tide was out) so I was a ‘happy bunny’:  and well pleased with the photographs I got.   In fact I’m going to ‘play with them after this update.

The villages seemed busy when I was out in the car today.... but then the East Neuk roads are always busy nowadays.   And there’s always someone in a hurry.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....