'Bright and sunny'.... the weather is too

7th March 2023 (Tuesday)    08.30.... It’s a ‘bright, sunny and cool’ morning;  I

Tidy bookcase.

imagine that the Coastal Path will be busy today.    Maggie and I did a lot of it... and I’d like to be able to do it again but that was in the good old days,    I get a lot of enjoyment biking, and hirpling, the local bits with the camera.

The bookcase is almost back to normal and will be before morrrrrning coffee;  the remainder of the day will spent resting my knee.   I might go for a short run in the car in the afternoon:  clouds usually start to build after lunch.

10.15     I have tested the smoke alarms and they are all working;   oh .... and I burnt the toast.   I’d put the toaster away to make room for books on the breakfast bar so used the grill.... not a good idea.   The books are all back in the bookcase and the toaster where it should be.   Funny thing is .... I didn’t have a sair knee when panicking to switch off the alarm!

15.30    It’s a long time since I had a run out to Shell Bay so, after lunch, I went out to the wee car parking bit, at Northwest corner of Shell Bay Caravan Park;  where the Cocklemill Burn enters Largo Bay.   It was a change of scene but my word it was cold.    I took a few photos from a seat that overlooks the Cocklemill Burn but didn’t hang around.   There was a definite feel o’ winter in the wind: I was glad to get in the car and enjoy the warm sun for a few minutes.  

Largo Bay

 
21.00    The night sky is bonnie; sparkling stars all over, with the constellations easy to find.   Orion is high in the sky particularly clear at this time of the year.    On nights like this I used to like walking the dog(s) on the golf course.    It’s a bonnie night and frosty;  I’m wondering if the Aurora will be active tonight.... there’s ‘that feeling’ in the air.   There’s going to be a frost.

I am happy now that the old bookcase has been tidied up;  I’ll do the other bookshelves (in living room) next winter.   My knee needs a rest... in fact tomorrow is going to be a rest day.   There’s a Yellow Warning for snow and ice that is ‘active’ until 10.00 tomorrow morning.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....