Cold wind....

4th March 2023 (Saturday)     10.00....I hung out a washing a few minutes


ago.... and I can tell you that it is not warm out: and very cold on the hands hanging out a wet washing.   However I’m feeling in ‘working mode’ this morrrrning... hence the washing.   The weather forecaster, talking about next week’s weather, mentioned ‘snow’.   That isn’t unexpected in the month of March;  a bit disappointing when looking for the daffy-down-dillies to open;  but always good for cloud photographs.  The photo above was taken on the 1st of March 2018.   March can be a tricky month for weather.   I don’t think the weather forecasters are predicting that kind of weather for us this year but ... you never know.

20.00    The ‘working mode’ feeling was a bit.... sporadic would be the best way to describe it.   That said when I was in working mode I did ‘nae bad’.   I got rid of some stuff lying around the garden, so the ‘bloo’ bucket is almost full and will be going out next ‘bloo’ bucket day: Friday March 10th according to the Fife Bin Calendar web page.   That can change.


In the afternoon I thought the air had warmed up so I ventured down to the beach.... which was unexpectedly busy considering that it was much colder than I thought it was going to be.   ‘Skye’ brought Chris and Barbara down to the beach for their afternoon exercise;  they were going up to Chapel Green and the golf course.   I was ready to go home by this time;  there was a cold kettle at Ivy that wanted warming up and I know how to do it!  Although I wasn’t down at the beach very long both sky and beach were busy, so I got some bonnie photographs. 


22.00   According to Louise (the weather forecaster) Monday and Tuesday are the days when we are most likely to experience wintry weather.   I thought she was going to say that “KY9 was going to be calm with long, warm sunny spells”, but she didn’t.  I’m looking for sunny spells tomorrow morning.... in spite of the forecast for KY9 being’ light rain and a gentle breeze’. 


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....