Feeling frisky ....

19th March 2023 (Sunday)   07.00....nice, peaceful morrrrrrning.... and


there’s a fresher air so I’m feeling positively playful.   The 'plan' is to go out on the bike once the air warms up; it’s not cold, it’s just not as warm as it was yesterday.   I’ll take the car up to Elie to pick up the paper after this update.... and another cuppa.

12.15    The paper has been uplifted (the Sunday Post for a change of ‘truth’) and the harbour had a quick bumble roond.   All is where it should be;  nae cones for me to tangle up with.   I had planned to go out on the bike but the air is cooler than it was earlier.... 8C as opposed to 10.5 when I first looked at the thermometer.    And the clouds have thickened; so there’s good chance that the bike won’t be coming out at all today.


20.30    The bike was brought out, in the middle of the afternoon when there was only a smirr o’ wind.   Unfortunately it had backed to the Southeast so it was cool... especially when biking into it on my way to Elie.  I did a mini tour of the villages... I didn’t o to the harbour ‘cos it would have been really cool down there.    The sky was full of atmosphere and I got some moody photos, so, even thought though the air was cool, my ‘trigger’ finger was hot.    I was, and still am, a ‘happy boy’.  And being well wrapped up I enjoyed being out on the bike.

The couple on the bench at The Breakwater are friends of Chris and Barbara;  I didn’t know that until we were going our separate ways.   I like the photo with them on the bench.... they add life to the scene in a quiet, Elie and Earlsferry way.   I didn’t have my pencil and notebook with me or I might have asked their names.   Sorry aboot that.

I’ve just seen the weather forecast for tomorrow and it looks like it could be damp; 


‘light rain and a gentle breeze’ is the KY9 forecast.  Unfortunately the ‘gentle breeze’ is going to be from the East, bringing the light rain with it.   Going out on the bike this afternoon was one of my better ideas.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....