In playful mode ........

15th March 2023 (Wednesday)   08.30.... It’s cold this morning but (-1C) not


as cold as I’d expected it to be.... a bonnie start to a ‘play day’.   I’m feeling refreshed, in fact I feel almost spritely, after an unbroken night’s sleep (8 hours).    My intention is to go for the paper.... and make an appointment with Lorraine to have my hair cut.  

17.00   I’ve had a busy day.   I p0icked up the paper(s) (and two bananas), as planned,  then had a walk round to the Memorial corner to do a spot of reminiscing:  I then noticed that Geoff’s name has been added to the Memorial.... so I did a bit more reminiscing.   It’s a nice quiet corner to just sit and think.    I then went to Lorraine’s (Hairdresser) to make an appointment... and got 12.20.    I had a quick trip to the harbour and was back at Ivy for morrrrrrning coffee, and to fire up the computer to sort out my photographs, before going back to Lorraine’s  to get my hair cut.


Lorraine was busy;  Barbara was in the chair, and Vicki was waiting for some stuff on her doing whatever it was doing.... so I was ‘done and dusted’ after Barbara, and came out looking what I thought was irresistible  I wasn’t!    However I did find out that the Colinsburgh Lite Bite Lunch was today so I louped intae the car and went for lunch.  As ever the food, company and chat was excellent and I came away feeling frightfully frolicsome.

When I got back to Ivy Shona appeared to we had a cuppa and bit ‘o’ cake while putting the world to rights.   Barbara was passing and told me that the ‘Scottish Community Air Ambulance had been called out to an accident at the bottom of Golf Club Lane, and was ‘parked’ near the 18th green.   Shona I walked up to the phone box from where I took a few photos of the Air Ambulance for the Alberto Archive.  I hope the driver involved in the accident is not badly injured.

21.00    It’s raining, and is forecast to do so all night and into tomorrow morning...


so 
cleaning the car for its service was a waste o’ time.  I’m going to have a shower now, then make the chocolate and browse the TV.  I have an early start tomorrow and the roads will be busy so it will be an early night in bed with my book.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....