0.75 centimetre of snow.....

10th March 2023 (Friday)     08.30 .... We woke up to almost a whole


centimetre of snow this morrrrrrning;  that’s ‘almost a centimetre’ more than I wanted. This spell o’ cauld weather hampering my activities;  however the sun will soon shift the snow and we’ll have a ‘bright, sunny and warm (ish)’ play  day.   I’ll go out in the car after the sun has cleared the car windscreen.

17.15    Today is the first day I’ve been out on the bike for weeks.... it has been sunny and warm all day with very light winds so hardly any wind chill.   I only went as far a Chapel Green to get a few up to date photographs of the cliffs....  and work going on at the various sites at that end o’ The Ferry.    The new ‘Chapel Green House’ is looking good, and nearing completion:  the stonework is something else.... I have enjoyed watching this house ‘grow’;  and can imagine the pleasure that the sunrises will give.   Yes ..I am jealous.

'Altai' - crude oil tanker.
Another house that has ‘grown’ is the ‘new build’ on the former ‘Four Winds’ site.     It too is looking good;  the view over the golf course to the West (Kincraig cliffs) must be stunning:   and the sunsets.... my word what a place to watch the sun setting. 

I enjoyed my short trip out on the bike this afternoon;  I hope to go out tomorrow but only if the temperature is like it was today.   I’ll take the car to go for the paper.

22.45   I felt that Spring had finally arrived today: and so does ‘Blob’.    Another Robin has appeared on his patch and he isn’t chasing her off!   I think this is the real thing....‘Blob’ is in love.   I’m looking forward to the end of this wintry spell; a few of weeks of warm sunny weather would suit me fine.   That would help shake off the after effects of the ‘flu etc.

I intend taking a mug o’ coffee with me when I go for the paper tomorrow;   I can then


enjoy ‘morrrrrrrrrrrning coffee’ at the harbour.    The weather forecast is good....sunny with a light breeze; and cold.    I must remember to buy a 'goodie' at the baker's.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....