Balmy morrrrrning .....

29th March 2023 (Wednesday)     10.30.... We had a bonnie start to the day....


but rain is forecast to arrive in the afternoon.   I went to the harbour (in the car) to enjoy, and get a few ‘reflection’ photos, on this balmy and peaceful morning.    The ‘plan’ is to do ‘ousework in the afternoon.   Having said that;  I’ve just had a migraine so I’m not ‘iggzactly’ in a working mood... I think a weak morrrrrrrrning coffee is required.






19.00     The weather has been bit mixed up today.... in fact it wasn’t quite as bad as it was forecast to be.  The sky brightened up and the air warmed up after lunchtime, and I considered going out on the bike;  but when I went out to get the bike it was spitting rain again so I cancelled that idea... and went back to the ‘ousework.

 I chose an easy and restful job today;  I sorted out my sock drawer;  in fact I sorted out two drawers and a bag of old socks etc. is now in the ‘bloo’ bin.  


The Team working on the Ferry Lodge renovation/extension made good progress with the retaining wall today;  they’re a hard working, efficient and friendly team of workers.








20.00   There was an interesting sky as the rain moves away so I decided to take a run to the harbour to have a break from sorting out stuff.  It was good to see The ‘Ship Inn’ busy on what I’d expect to be a quiet evening.    I’m assuming that all the cars at the Toft belonged to folk enjoying The Ship.    I had the harbour to myself....nae surprise there;  even though it is a peaceful evening.

Nar ‘plan’ for tomorrow other than going to the 19th for lunch.   The weather forecast is


good for tomorrow;  in fact I hope to hang out a washing.     ‘Light rain with a moderate breeze’ is the forecast ....I’m thinking positive!  That said;  if we do get light rain, the washing will dry in front of a radiator.

 


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....