Feeling lovable ....

21st March 2023 (Tuesday)      “Happy Birthday to Iain (58 today);  jings... that’s the same age as I will be in a couple o’ days.  

08.00.... The light rain has moved away and we have a bonnie morning... with an

'Goldeneye'.

interesting sky.   Actually, I am looking for a good drying day ‘cos I have a washing on;  if the washing doesn’t dry today it will tomorrow;  because tomorrow is going to be windy.... as in’ strong winds’.




22.00    The weather was amenable this morning so I did the Elie Estate bike run again;  and, although tired, I am happy with how I’m feeling.   It seems that it takes me about six weeks to get over a ‘winter bug’.   Once the weather settles down to Spring/Summer I should be buzzin’.    Anyway, after the morrrning trip on the bike, I had breakfast, then went to Methil to visit (and torment) Alice.  I wanted to go to B & M’s so we did that, and met Jock (sometimes ‘John’) who was in ‘flap on’ mode as he had to get back to Elie to get Honor’s lunch organized.    She is a lucky girl!


Now where was I?    Oh aye... Alice and I were in B & M’s;  where we met Jock!   B & M’s didn’t have what I wanted so we went to Starbucks and had morrrrrrrning coffee before going back to Alice’s for a bowl o’ soup.   By this time showers were starting to bumble their way over Methil so I bumbled my way back home to rescue the washing.   It had been caught by one of the showers but was nearly dry so I brought it in.

My afternoon was spent mostly dozing in front of the tele;  which is more or less what I expected would happen.   I hope to get out on the bike again tomorrow, but there’s a lively weather forecast.... wind and rain.   Both wind and rain should moderate by lunch


time;  I might then go out on the bike.  The wind is freshening and the rain (heavy) is supposed to come in soon: Could be a wild night.    

I’m thinkin’ it is chocolate time after a busy and enjoyable day.   I’m also thinkin’ that if it is wild and wet first thing tomorrow morning, I won’t get up until 07.30.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....