Sunny spells ....

22nd October 2021 (Friday)     08.30 .... There was a heavy shower o’ rain


when I went for the ‘paper’ early;  fortunately I was in the car, so I decided it was a good shopping day, and went to ‘The Store’.   ‘The Store’ was busy this morning;  and ...  it looked like the ‘panic buyers’ had been in last night as a few of the shelves were empty.   The shelves were being restocked as I bumbled my way round.    I got all the bits and pieces I wanted, and enjoyed  a relaxing drive home.   Everything has been put away in the appropriate cupboards;  and I am ready for breakfast.

It looks like being a nice day.... a sunny spells chance of a shower kind o day.    I hope to get the bike out after breakfast.

Last night I watched a film, ‘Restless Natives’(1985) on Channel 81.... the last scene was shot on the top of Kincraig Cliffs.


19.30    Jings I am one tired bunny tonight;  but I have had long and busy day.... and enjoyed it.    After breakfast I got the bike out and set off to go to Kinneuchar, then through Elie Estate, stop at Geoff’s for coffee,  then home for lunch.    Everything went to plan, until I stopped to talk to someone I met on the estate road.   We must have chatted for half an hour;   she is well up to date with ‘local history’.   Anyway by the time I reached the South Lodge gate it was too late to go to Geoff’s.... and Myra’s car wasn’t there.   I went home by way of The Terrace, Breakwater, The Ferry High Street and Chapel Green;  meeting Elizabeth and Graham out walking, with three of their friends;  girls that had been at Glenwood High School with Elizabeth.    Graham was giving the ‘girls’ a tour of The Royal Burgh, before going to the 19th for lunch.   I wish I’d taken a photo of the them together in Earlsferry (The Royal Burgh of).   I actually went up to the golf course just after14.00, hoping to catch them leaving the 19th....  but I must have missed them.  

I had lunch then downloaded the photographs I had taken.... switched on the tele and fell

The 'Thing'.

fast asleep;  and I’m still tired.   Early to bed for me tonight:  Myra is picking me up at 07.30 to take us to Anstruther for our booster jab(s).    Slight ‘flap on’....  I have a few photographs to sort out.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....