Overcast with blustery showers ....

30th October 2021 Saturday)    08.00 ....  Plan ‘A’, going round the


villages on the bike, has been shelved for now, due to rain.   It was fine, by that I mean ‘not raining’ an hour ago, but blustery showers are forecast for the morning:  I’ll go out in the later afternoon.... after the rain has moved away, and ‘sunny spells’ move in.    It’s a computer morning.

13.00    The sky is beginning to break up and we’ve had a short glimpse of the sun;  soon to be followed by longer ‘sunny spells’..... I hope.   The bike has been looked at, with a view to going out in an hour or so.... after a cuppa, and once the sunny spells (rather than a blink) start.    I’m feeling ‘bright eyes and bushy tailed’ and want to burn orf some energy.... and have at least a wee bit o’ exercise.   The camera trigger finger is beginning to seize up.


21.00    My word;  the villages sparkled after the sun came out this afternoon.... and loads of folks were out enjoying the welcome change in the weather.    I got out on the bike and did the ‘Villages Tour’;  even going to the harbour in the middle of the afternoon.... something I rarely do.    I met a couple, on holiday from Portsoy, having a walk round Chapel Green, and enjoyed chatting to them.   There was a beautiful ‘light’ about so the camera trigger finger has been well exercised.   The tide was out so there was a huge beach. with lots of people, and dogs, enjoying it.    There was a fairly stiff, cool breeze, but that didn’t stop lots of people, and dogs, enjoying a huge beach.    The tide was well out.   I had a great time.... and hope to do the same tomorrow.

The clocks go ‘back’ tonight.... last year I worked in ‘Ivy time’ for two days.   That said;  I nearly was on ‘Ivy time’ for a week this year, ‘cos I thought the clocks didn’t change until next weekend.    My World, can be slightly out of sync, with the ‘other’ World, at times.  But it’s fun.... and keeps the brain active.

What am I doing tomorrow?    The weather is once again ‘mixed’, with a band of rain


coming across.   “Heavy rain showers and a fresh breeze (SE)” is the forecast.... after I’ve been for the paper!     I’m away to put the kettle ‘on’....  and, change the clocks.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....