Bonnie sky ....

27th October 2021 (Wednesday)     10.00 .... It’s a beautiful morning: I have


done the villages ‘tour’.... and remembered to go for the paper;   now I am ready for breakfast.    The sky was interesting so I have a load of photographs to ‘play’ with after breakfast.







12.00    I spent an interesting hour at the ‘Pav’ this morning;  having a pot of Earl Grey tea, a fruit slice,  and chat with a few of the History Society members.  Some normality is coming back into our lives.... albeit slowly.    My hearing is abysmal just now..... oh dear.... do I need a hearing aid?

The microwave I ordered is ‘on its way’, and has reached the local depot.   I’ll have to stay around Ivy this afternoon, though I don’t expect the delivery until tomorrow.    I’ve got loads of photographs to ‘play’ with.... and food to have;   it’s nearly lunch time.


19.30    My word I have been a busy ‘boy’:  the microwave was delivered today and is plugged in, the clock set (it’s an easy clock to set), but I had to move things about to find a place for it.    It has been raining, so a good afternoon for doing all that.    The auld microwave in the car boot ready to go to Pittenweem;  no booking time required now.....  I’ll recycle it one morning, when I fancy a run out in the car.   Tomorrow is going to be a rest day .... the rain is going to be with us most of the night and into the morning;  it looks like being a computer day.   I’ll finish sorting out the kitchen ..... then find something to microwave .

20.30    I’ve just been out at the bucket and the rain is ‘bucketing’ down;   the Borders should catch the worst of it.    We’re suppose to have sunny spells tomorrow afternoon, but the weather for the next couple of days is ‘mixed’;  ‘light rain showers, with a moderate breeze and sunny spells’ being the forecast for Thursday and Friday.

It’s time for the bedtime chocolate;  and early night is called for after the hectic time I


had in the kitchen.    The book I’m reading is based on Somerset.... the Street and Glastonbury area, and Tokyo where the main action takes place.   A lot of the characters in the story work at Clarke’s Shoe factory.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....