Jabs ....

23rd October 2021 (Saturday)     08.30 .... Myra dropped me off just a few

Kinneuchar - yesterday.

minutes ago, having been to Anstruther for our ‘jabs’.:  the kettle is ‘on’ and I am well ready for breakfast.    Myra did invite me up for coffee, but I thought I’d better have breakfast before my morning caffeine fix.     

We arrive early at Anstruther, and were first in the queue;  in fact the door wasn’t ‘open’ when we got there (8 minutes early);  but it was a smooth running operation when we did get in..... I was 20 minutes before ‘my time slot’, but was taken straight away.     After the ‘jabs’ we had to sit for 15 minutes in case of anaphylactic shock.   Everyone gets bits of paper to read re the ‘jabs’ so I’ll make the coffee and see what the ‘rools’ say.

Kinneuchar.

17.30    Wellll .... I haven’t been out, other than for the jabs first thing this morning:   but I have worked in the kitchen, making ready meals for the freezer.   After lunch (chicken casserole) I felt tired, and hot, so lay down on top of the bed and fell sound asleep for a couple of hours;  now I feel fine.... but I won’t bother getting the bike out today.   The nurse did say, feeling feverish and tired were common side effects.   One of the other side effects is “you won’t feel like going out with a camera”.... I haven’t taken a photo today.... not even of that new ‘Thing’ I saw from the front gate.    I think it’s called a jack up platform.

I forgot... I did go out:  I took the car up to the Chemist to pick up a prescription, but didn’t go to the harbour, because the casserole was in the oven.  The ‘plan’ for the rest of the day?.... a bit of work on the computer and browse the tele channels, hoping to find something worth watching.

21.00    I was hoping to go for the paper on the bike tomorrow morrrrrrrning, but it


could be wet according the weather forecast .... ‘a chance of precipitation’ overnight and tomorrow morning.    Any dampness is going to slowly fade away by lunch time.... might have to have a late lunch.   This has been a quiet ‘rest day’: tomorrow will be much the same.   I plan to work on the computer,  and go out on the bike whenever the weather looks good.   I suppose that depends on how I feel (after the jabs);  so far I feel fine, and hope to be the same tomorrow.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....