Dreich ....

29th October 2021 (Friday)   10.00 .... I’ve come to the conclusion that


subtle side effects from the jabs last longer than two days.
  For instance;   I have been tired, ‘lazy’.... and not getting out of bed until 07.30 .... yesterday 07.45.    I’m feeling brighter this morning, and got ‘up’ at my normal time .... 06.00.   Mind you when I saw the weather, my first thought was ‘go back to bed’;  but, as I said, I feel brighter... and still do.    The paper has been picked up, the harbour visited (in the car) and I feel more like the ‘normal me’ again.    Having said all that.... I’ll probably fall asleep in front of the tele; it’s not a morning for going ‘out and about’.

15.00    I couldn’t understand why my phone wasn’t working properly ..... the I remembered it was going digital on the 28th, and that I had to plug it, the phone, into the back of the router.   Job done and the phone is working perfectly.  


When I was at the harbour this morning, I noticed that we had pale patches in the general greyness of the sky;  this had me hoping we would have ‘sunny spells’ later in the day..... but.... it’s not to be.    It is bucketing rain just now, and looks like it will be for the remainder of the daylight hours.   No biking today:  Possibly tomorrow afternoon.

21.00    The rain eventually relented, and we even had a bit of blue sky, late in the afternoon;   and too late for me going out on the bike:  anyway, ‘puku’ was hungry and ready for food at the time.    I noticed that the temperature has dropped considerably since I was at the harbour;  mind you, it has been warm lately, for the time of year.

I have no ‘plan’ for tomorrow;   not until I see what the weather is first thing.    This has


been a better day, even though I haven’t done very much;   it has been another ‘rest’ day..... but I have enjoyed myself.   The problem that had me puzzled most was the phone;  and that was easily fixed, once I remembered the e-mail from BT.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....