Bright, breezy and cool ....

21st October 2021 (Thursday)   09.00 .... It’s a beautiful morning;  with the

St Monans.

wind being from the NNW it’s cooler, but, wrapped up its ‘braw oot’.   Last night I worked late on the computer.... and  slept in this morning (07.30), so  I haven’t been further than the front gate .... but, will go out after breakfast.   It  looks like being another good drying day.... albeit a cold one.  

19.00   After I picked up the paper I decided on a change of harbours....and went to St Monans.     A couple of men were working on their yachts on the pier (Crane Out’ also took place there this week).     One of them had sailed their yacht, from Milford Haven (SW corner of Wales) to St Monans.   The journey was done in stages as he was working in between stops, so it took a few weeks.   I was half way out on the middle pier when the camera battery ran out;  and the camera bag, with spare batteries, was in the car.

'Four Winds' building site.

Myra invited Kirstie, Geoff and me for lunch, so I didn’t have to worry about food.   Geoff couldn’t manage so there was only the three of us.... and a load of very tasty food.    There was an empty platter when we finished.... and three very satisfied puku’s.    I’d biked up to Myra’s so when I left I went straight up to Chapel Green, to get a photo of the ‘thing’ that arrived in the Firth this morrrrrrrrning.    It was windy and not too warm so I didn’t stay long;  just long enough to get some ‘instructions’ from Maggie. 

21.00    Today has been an enjoyable day;  it was great catching up with Kirstie and Myra.   I meant to phone Geoff in the afternoon but ended up on the computer.   When I start writing I get absorbed in it;   if I stop it can’t be for more than ten minutes;  more than that and I lose the ‘mood’;  and might as well go out on the bike.  

It’s going to be colder tomorrow, and there’s to be a brisk wind from the Northwest so


wind chill will be a factor:  a wrap up well day.   There will be long sunny intervals, but there’s a slight chance of showers in the afternoon:  by that time I’ll be ensconced in front of the computer.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....