Damp ....

24th October 2021 (Sunday)     07.30 .... We’ve had some overnight rain, but


it wasn’t raining when I went out at 06.30:  that said, I can’t see the stars so the sky is overcast and light rain is forecast for the morning.

I had a good night’s sleep and I feel fine, but the left arm injection site is slightly sore:  if it wisnae damp, and dark, I’d go out to play.

17.00    It looked like we were going to have a colourful sunrise so I got organised for a wander down to the beach;  unfortunately it was spittin’ rain but I managed to get the ‘red sky’ as it was fading.   It was cloudy, with squally,  light showers at the time;  and, I had to come  home when one of the light  showers wasn’t  light.   In spite of the light, intermittent, rain, I enjoyed the walk... and planned to go out on the bike later in the day.

I spent most of the morning working on the computer, until the sky cleared,  and  the showers  became clouds to be admired, across at Edinburgh, and the ‘sooth side’:  we ended up with a bonnie, if breezy, day.  


After organising something for lunch I got the bike out and did a ‘tour of the villages’.    I was surprised to see how busy the beach was;  and it was a big beach ‘cos the tide was out.   Always makes good general beach scenes when there’s folk enjoying themselves on the beach.   I photographed my way round, and was well ready for lunch by the time I got home.


So far I’ve had hardly any side effects from the ‘double jab’ yesterday (fingers crossed etc).   I had a catnap  on the bed yesterday afternoon and this afternoon, because I felt tired;  but I did get ‘up’ at silly time’ (05.30) on both days. ... and it was still dark outside.   Tomorrow I have a blood test appointment at Cupar (15.30).   It seems a long way to go for a blood test, but that’s how it’s been organised):  I will visit the Fudge Doughnut factory when up there.  I intend staying in bed until 07.30 tomorrow morning. 

21.00      I’m having an early night in bed with my book, after a very agreeable day;  a


happy mix of ‘play’ and ‘work’.   The only thing that spoiled the day was the microwave giving up:  it does everything but heat things.    I’ll order a new one online. Tomorrow;  in fact I might do that tonight, ‘cos it certainly won’t be delivered tomorrow when I’m at Cupar.   And I can be ‘in’ any other day this week.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....