Bright and breezy ....

1st October 2021 (Friday)     11.00 ....  we have a ’bright and breezy’ day, with


the chance of a squally shower.   I have a washing on the line;  if the showers miss us the washing should dry quickly.   

I’ve been for the papers and down at the harbour .... where I met Stuart;   and discovered that I didn’t have a camera with me.    I louped back intae the car and was back at Ivy, getting the bike out, in ‘nae time’;  got the bike out, to go to  Chapel Green and get the photos I wanted.

Since then I have been to Ardross to do a shopping;  now all I have to do is make up Iain’s bed.   And run round wi’ the ‘oover...maybe even do some dustin’.


14.00     Keeping an eye on the weather, so that the washing disnae get soaked, has turned me into me “bag o’ nerves”.     The washing is nearly dry so I’d be wery annoyed if it got soaked. ....and, the clouds are fast moving.    I have been doing other things;   making up Iain’s bed is the ongoing job just now;  and drinking numerous, nerve calming cuppas.    It’s actually a bonnie day in between showers, but it is breezy.

20.30    Iain arrive at 17.30 so I put a couple of ready meals (Ardross) into the oven;  we’ve had food,  had a run along to ‘The Store’, and will now settle down for the night.    I am tired.... bed making used to be an easy job..... it still is really;  but I tire quicker.    Early to bed tonight,....ready for the journey to Auchnagatt.    The main packing has been done.... the camera;   I guess I’d better pack some clothes now.   I’m only going up


for a few days... and taking the bike.   The forecast for here and Auchnagatt is .... ‘light rain showers and a moderate breeze’.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....