Light rain ....

19th October 2021 (Tuesday)     09.00 .... It was raining when I went to the


harbour;  not heavy just annoyingly wet.    I have to go up to Elie later (Chemist) so I’ll pick up the paper then.... probably in the car ‘cos we have light rain, on and off.    I’m thinkin’ that it’s going to be a computer day.


18.30  It has been a mixed up kind of day.... but it certainly wasn’t cold.    I went up to Chapel Green, late in the early evening, and was surprised at how many people were wandering around.... on what was a balmy evening;  though we did have a few drops of rain at one time.    The ‘light’ was gorgeous, with the ‘sooth side’ bathed in evening sunshine... so that was well photographed.


I’ve done lot of stuff on the computer and I’m happy with how my day went.... but I am feelin’ tired now.   I’ll have a light dinner and find something to watch on the tele;  and probably fall asleep.    I didn’t have a catnap in the afternoon.

21.00    I did fall asleep in front of the tele;  which was fine ‘cos it was a ‘Heartbeat’ repeat....  mind you it was a few years ago that I last watched it:     probably when ‘Heartbeat’  first came out.... and that wisnae yesterday.   The only that’s happened since then is that I’ve had a migraine;  and that means an early night in bed with my book.    The book I’m readin’ is an all action thriller by Andy McNab.... exciting, but not ‘iggzactly’ conducive to a good night’s sleep.

Tomorrow looks like being be a ‘drying day’..... ‘sunny intervals and fresh breeze’ is forecast;  with no mention of showers.   In fact the next three days are ‘sunny intervals with a frolicsome breeze’.... though Thursday could have showers.   Yep..... I’ll do the washing first thing tomorrow .... get the bike out and go for the paper early.   

I was speaking to Barbara this afternoon;   I hadn’t seen her for a while, but it turned


out that Barbara and Alistair been on holiday, as I had been;  we’d been holidaying on different weeks, which is why I hadn’t seen her recently.

It’s good seeing the villages still busy with visitors;  though the weekends are much busier.  I imagine that the holiday season will slacken off soon.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....