Quiet morning ....


Chapel Green Road houses - Earlsferry at sunrise time.
17th October 2019 (Thursday)     07.00 .... the eastern sky is beginning to
brighten though it’s almost another hour before the sun appears above the horizon but already it looks like we’re going tom have a bonnie day.   There’s only a breath of wind, and hardly a cloud to be seen;  regrettably, the breath of wind is from my least favoured direction.... the East.



09.00    It was bonnie on the beach.... really tranquil and dreamlike.    The sunrise was not as colourful and dramatic as yesterday’s but beautiful nonetheless .... sort of unruffled.   The beach was fairly busy.... but not one  jogger to  add a bit of colour to the scene.   I will get the bike out after breakfast... but I must remember to wear gloves!   Alison (or was it Lorna?) didn’t have gloves this morning and her hands were cold.   (The girls were both on the beach to catch the sunrise.)  
  
The lighthouse - taken at 11.00.

12.30    Mmmmm... the bright start to the day didn’t last long;  the sky is overcast and we’ve even had a  short spell of rain.   The bike won’t be coming out this afternoon.     Anyway.... who needs sunshine when we have Harbour House!     It’s always full of rays of sunshine... and happy banter.  I came home by way of Woodhaven Car Park and Kinneuchar....it  looks like I’m going to be working on the computer this afternoon.    Myra is taking a friend in to visit Jim.

19.00     The rain didn’t last and we’ve had nice afternoon... but slightly on the cool side, so I never went biking.    I have done quite a lot on the computer.... and a couple of Soduko’s.... basically a quiet day.

I see on the ‘News’ that a ‘deal’ has been reached re leaving the EU;  it all depends on the vote in the Houses of parliament on Saturday.   (I wonder if MP’s get double time for working on a Saturday?)  Working? .... they don’t know the first thing about working:  I could show them ‘work’ .... er ... perhaps not!   I’m wondering how long it
The sun just starting to rise this morning.
will be before we apply to rejoin the EU.
  

Tomorrow I am looking for to photographing The Elie and Earlsferry WRI  girls at Kinneuchar Castle where they are having their Centenary celebration.   I’ll have a run up in the afternoon, to see the set up and where the girls will be standing to get the photograph taken.   The Lindsay Room is a dark kind of place so I will have to use the flash.  I might get out on the bike in the morning, but the villages are busy so that depends on just how busy the roads are.   

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....