Bright and breezy ... the weather i.e.


24th October 2019 (Thursday)     08.00 .... it’s a bright and breezy
Kinneuchar.
morning , but not quite as cold as I thought it would be;  a nice morning for pruning a tree.    'The Boy' has been a lazy boy .... didn’t get out of bed until 07.15.   After checking the weather cams at 06.00  I went back to bed.    I’m feeling reasonably frisky .... but, much in need of a cuppa then breakfast.



12.00    I’ve had morrrrrrning coffee with ‘The Team’, picked up my prescription and the paper, then went to the harbour.... because I thought it wasn’t that cold.   It was cold at the harbour.    On the way up I stopped at The Toft to take a few pictures, which is  where I met Val.   Val lived in South Africa so she was definitely finding it cold.... and so was I by this time, so I grabbed a few photos and went home by way of Kinneuchar.   I was in the car.

Earlsferry and Elie.
The lilac tree has been half pruned (I ran out of space in the broon’ bucket) and the hydrangea has been cut back.   I will finish pruning the lilac tree tomorrow .... after the bucket has been emptied.

19.00    I’ve had a reasonably productive day;  and even took time out in the afternoon to go up to Chapel Green.    When I was out I noticed that the temperature had dropped considerably so I didn’t go far.... I was on the bike.  It is forecast to be colder tomorrow with sunny intervals and a fresh breeze.   Hmmmm .... if the wind is too fresh it will feel really cold;  perhaps not day for the boy being out on the bike.


There’s a hole been dug outside electricity substation on Ferry Road;  I don’t know
Chapel Green.
what they are doing but it looks like they are settling in for a few days.   If it isn’t too cold tomorrow it could be an interesting hole to have a peek into.
I’m going spend the remainder of the evening on the computer;  it’s that kind of evening .... and I feel productive.    I don’t know what I’ll do tomorrow;  it should be a bonnie day albeit colder so I might work in the garden.... out of the wind.   The again I could go somewhere in the car for a change of scenery.    I’ll make my mind up after morrrrrrrrrrrrning coffee.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....