Colourful sunrise....


23rd October 2019 (Wednesday)    09.30 ....  It was bonnie on the beach
Sunrise time over Elie Bay.
this morning.... and not too cold.    When I first arrived on the beach there was hardly any wind, but it freshened as the sun came up.... so it was breezy by the time I came off the beach.   We had a colourful sunrise, in fact it was an interesting sky all round.    Now I suppose I’d better have breakfast.






15.00    While we were sitting having coffee in ‘arbour ‘ouse we were surprised ... no shocked would be a better word...  to see a, brand new looking, Fife Council gritter going past.   It hadn’t been frosty overnight and we didn’t think frost is in the forecast.   'The Boys' suddenly felt colder and muchly disorientated by this gritter and Myra, the Team Leader, wasn’t there to console us as she was off getting her hair done.  In the end we decided that it was a new driver being shown the route or some such thing;  and went back to discussing something important.

Elie - this afternoon.
It hasn’t been the prettiest of days but it has not been the coldest either, so I went up to Chapel Green after lunch;  at that time the sun breaking through the clouds to give us short spells of sunshine.... in fact it was quite pleasant.   I got back to Ivy and promptly had ‘50’.  I had a restless night last night having woke up at 02.20 thinking Maggie wanted me to make her a cuppa!   I had one then read a bit of my book before falling asleep again.


19.30    I suppose I have to say that this hasn’t been an exciting day, but it has been satisfying one as far as getting stuff done on the computer.... all I have to do is knit it altogether.   That will be the hard bit.

I have been totally shocked by the ‘News’ that 39 bodies had been found in a lorry in
Kincraig cliffs - Earlsferry.
Essex this morning.   We live in very sad times I’m thinkin’.  It’s only after today’s horror that we remember the 60 Chinese found at Dover in 2000... 58 dead two survivors having been smuggled across the Channel in the same manner as today’s victims. 
 
What do I intend to do tomorrow?    Well I haven’t really thought about it.... but the weather is supposed to be ‘breezy with sunny spells’;   could be a good drying day!   How sad is that.   I’m bound to have something better to think about that whether it is going to be a good drying day!  

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....