Colourful sunrise sky ....


5th October 2019 (Saturday)    09.00 ...We had a colourful sunrise this
Elie Bay - 20 minutes before sunrise time.
morning... the kind that gets me into dream mode.   Yes the red sky is not a good omen but my word it was magnificent; there was only one man walking his dogs and me on the beach to enjoy it.   I have no doubt that the weather will deteriorate as per forecast but the sky this morning ... oh that was something else.    I’m going to have a quick breakfast then go out on the bike before the bad weather does move in.



12.00   The roads were busy this morning and I was glad to get into Elie Estate: having said that, it was an enjoyable bit of exercise, with a busy sky making the photographs interesting.... much more interesting than the busy road.    I’m happy.     The villages
The Ferry beach.
are busy... I think this is the start of the ‘half term’ school holidays, which probably explains the busy roads.   I’m starting to feel peckish:  ‘Puku’ (bless his lovely sixteen pack) is in need of a few calories:  and I’m tired.   That shouldn’t surprise me as I’ve been on the go since 06.00;   I’m think I’ll have a ‘lite bite’ lunch then ‘50’ before starting to work.   Not proper work;  doing stuff on the computer.    
I notice that timing of the ‘Yellow warning’, (rain) has changed with most of the wet weather happening tonight and tomorrow.



15.00    My goodness I was tired;  I slept for a whole hour.   By the look of the sky I haven’t missed much but I now have a fully charged battery on the bike .... aye... and I’m feeling ‘fully charged’ too!    Much need of a cuppa though;  then I’ll get on with ‘work’.   Oh ... ‘M’ is safely home in Otaki;  tired after the journey.... and it’s raining.   In Otaki i.e.!   Not in the Royal Burgh. 

20.30   Other than work on the computer with an occasional break for a cuppa I have
The 'Beacon' this afternoon.
had a quiet afternoon.    I did set off to have a daunder up the road but it started to spit rain (16.00) so got no further than the phone box;  which was handy because I’d picked up some rubbish to put in the waste paper bin on the way.

If the weather is as forecast tomorrow it looks like I’ll be doing computer stuff and drinking a succession of cuppas.   I am making progress with the project I’m working on so I’m a ‘happy bunny’.   Still a bit tired but I won’t have to get out of bed early tomorrow morning.... though I almost certainly will.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....