Gorgeous morning ....


26th October 2019 (Saturday)     09.00 .... As soon as I met Marcia and
Lovely morning.
Kirsty with the dogs I just knew that we were going to have a bonnier day;   regardless of the weather.     However the weather is also much brighter than it was yesterday  so I have had a really good start to my day.;  and I was feeling  ‘down’ when I left Ivy;  now I feel frolicsome.   I’ll get the bike out after breakfast ... and watching the rugby.....it’s that kind of day now.   


13.30    I had a trip out on the bike up to Kinneuchar then home by way of Elie Estate;  it was enjoyable but cold on the lugs.   It’s a bonnie day but there is a chilly wind.... this would have been a better day to do the washing.   The bike is being charged up as I type;   I want a full battery for tomorrow in case the weather is amenable to my going for a longer run.... probably Balcarres.   I’m going to do a Soduko and have a cuppa in the Hutte... and most likely fall asleep.

Kinneuchar this afternoon - well a wee bit of the village.
16.00    I didn’t .... fall asleep that is, but I did do a Soduko .... and, I know this will be hard to believe, I also did a bit of gardening.  Only, in a sheltered corner, because I can tell you that the wind is cold .... as in cauld cauld!   That means the lilac tree is still ‘stood staunin’ half ‘prooned’ because it is not sheltered.   I have come to the conclusion that I need to spend more time in the garden;  but that would mean less time playing... er exercising.  It’s a balancing act;  I feel quite dizzy .... at the thought of ‘work’.

Watching the rugby wasn’t the uplift that I needed this morning;  I wanted New Zealand to win.  Oh well all my English friends will be ecstatic; meanwhile I’ll have to stop watching to the BBC TV News for the next couple of years.    Oops ... no it was a well earned win.... and should stop us having to suffer the perpetual analysis of what's going to 'appen next with Brexit.

20.00    My word I have had a successful day, both at work (on the computer) and
Sunset time.
play;  actually it has been a really bonnie day, though cauld in the wind.    I went to the beach at sunset time and was pleasantly surprised to see so many people out walking;  it was a bonnie evening and everyone looked well wrapped up:  I know that I was.... apart from one of my hands, the one that operates the buttons on the camera.  

The forecast is good for the next couple of days.... sunny and cold.    There’s snow up in the Cairngorms so I guess winter has arrived.   The Lomonds (our nearest hills) won’t get snow until much later in the season;  I hope.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....