A grey morning ....


4th October 2019 (Friday)    08.00 .... We have ‘drizzle and a fresh south-
Elie Harbour.
easterly breeze’
this morning;  not the kind of morning you’d choose to strip a bed.    So.... I stripped the single bed.... having been ever so slightly motivated after spilling a wee drop of tea on the cover;  luckily it was only the dregs.   Normally I’d choose a good drying day for this job... but needs must and the bed has ‘made’ with fresh sheets ... and cover.   All I need is the aforementioned good drying day!   I am looking forward to ‘morning coffee’.

12.00    Occasionally we get spells of Scotch Mist which is rather annoying ‘cos I have sheets ready to hang out;  the weather is suppose to improve in the afternoon,.... and afternoon starts now!
Elie 'arbour.
I went for the paper and morning coffee at ‘arbour ‘ouse;  Myra is back from Tuscany so ‘her boys’ are no longer leaderless.  Myra took a lot of photos of the places they visited.... including ‘The Leaning Tower of Pisa’.   (I would have to straighten that up in Photoshop!)    I went to the harbour after morning coffee and clambered down to the sand to get a few photos of the boats before they are ‘craned out’.


19.00    The weather has been ‘iffy’ most of the day though we did have a decent spell in the middle of the afternoon;  decent enough to have near enough dried the sheets.    They have been ironed and are hanging in front of a radiator.  That reminds me I have a few other bits and pieces to bring in.... which have been out in the shower that passed over a few minutes ago. 
 
Most of the day I worked on the computer;  the weather being too unsettled to go out on the bike.    I hope to get out tomorrow because Sunday’s weather forecast is not good:  in fact there’s a yellow warning for rain ... near enough the whole day.    I
"Dabchick" - Sailing Club (and Sooper Buggy) beyond.
'm thinking it's a case of  having to get up, and out, early tomorrow.

The lovely ‘M’ should be on Skype tonight;  that said I’ve forgotten when I’m suppose to go on Skype.... the clocks keep changing, both here and New Zealand.   There’s no denying it;  ‘M’ went home at the right time... the Northern hemisphere has turned colder.


22.00   There’s ‘iggzactly’ 12 hours of difference between us and New Zealand.... now I know when to organise Skype.    ‘M’ might have been ‘on’ at the right time but I was out by one hour.   I am a silly boy.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....