Frisky wind ....


8th October 2019 (Tuesday) .... Day No 281 of this year.... that means there are only 84 days remaining in 2019!

08.00    My word;  I don’t know if the flu jab acts like a sleepin’ pill but I certainly
The harbour at 09.00.
slept well last night.   I didn’t waken up until 07.30..... feeling as frisky as a bag o’ (fat) ferrets.   Having missed the sunrise I had to check the weather cams to see what I had missed;  it wasn’t a spectacular sunrise so I can enjoy my first cuppa of the morning.
We have a bright and breezy morning with clouds scuttling over on a F4 – 5 Westerly that is forecast to increase to F7 - 8 in the middle of the day.   There could be a few showers later in the afternoon.   It’s a grand day doing Soduko’s.... and working on the computer.   

10.00    It is breezy;  going by the white tops on the water it must be F6 – 7,  but it’s not a sharp wind.   I’ve been for the paper, and had a run down to the harbour (in the car) then home by Balbuthie Loan.   I don’t think I’ll be out on the bike today;  unless the
Kinneuchar.
wind moderates.    ‘Harbour House is closed on Tuesdays now so I’m going to have to make do with a ‘coffee bag’.... it's not easy bein' me.   And I have a lot to do today so I’d better get a move on.


17.00    The wind is still about Force 6 and we have more clouds around, but apart from the wind, it has been a bonnie enough day.... and it isn’t cauld.   I took a break (from work) and went for a run up to Balcarres in the car and had a walk through the Woodland Garden.    You can see that autumn is with us, with decaying leaves and stuff all around.    It will be a couple of weeks yet before we see the trees ‘wearing’ their best autumn colours.... if the wind doesn’t strip them of their leaves first.   I’m beginning to feel hungry.

 19.00     It has been raining and it is colder;  however I think it is going to be a
Balcarres Estate.
bonnier day tomorrow.... and not quite as windy.   I don’t have any plans, but Harbour House will be ‘open’ for morning coffee.... it could even be a day for the bike.    I don’t seem to have any after effects from the flu jab other than being tired:  the intention is to get up and out early as per usual tomorrow.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....