Bonnie clouds....


15th Oct 2019 (Tuesday)    08.30 .... it looks like being a decent morning: 
Interesting sky over the 'sooth side'.
right now there is a lot of impressive clouds towards the ‘sooth side’, but they might not bother us.   At the moment the sky is clear over us but there's a slight chance of a few showers are forecast for mid morning time.  Perhaps they might miss us too!   As you can see sunrise happened behind clouds this morning, but it was braw on the beach.   Marcia was out with the dog and they well made up for the lack of a sunrise.   There’s nae wind so I’ll get the bike out later.... after the sun comes out from behind the clouds.


13.00    The sun is trying hard to break through the clouds so I might yet get out on the bike.   Up till now I’ve been doing  a lot of stuff on the computer and Soduko’s in the Hutte.   It was too cold to fall asleep out there (in the Hutte) but I’m not feeling that tired ....  yet;  though I have been feeling sluggish.   Right now  I see a lot of ‘bloo’ bits
.... and again.
so it looks like the sun is winning the battle and I’m feeling the urge to go out.... the sluggish feeling is wearing off.   A touch of 'bloo' makes all the difference.   I’ll have a cuppa!



16.00    By the time I'd finished the above mentioned  cuppa the plan to go biking had been postponed due to the sky clouding over again and the threat of a shower;  and it’s cauld too.   That said I am absorbed with what I’m doing on the computer and reluctant to stop so biking has been put off for another day; unless there’s a big change in the weather over the next hour or so.   One of the main problems with today’s weather is the wind, light as it is, being from the Easterly direction.


19.00    I’ve been feeling under the weather all day.... I had a migraine
Brighter sky towards the west.
first thing when I woke up.   There is one thing .... I’ve had a restful day.   I have been doing a lot of stuff on the computer so the day hasn’t been wasted, but I feel ‘lazy’.   Oh well .... an early night should shake orf the migraine.    Actually since I found another book to read I’m feeling chirpier;  I just couldn’t get into the one I was reading., which isn’t surprising being it was Part III of a trilogy.



No ‘plan’ for tomorrow;  it all depends on how I’m feeling.... I am looking forward to going to Elie for the paper and morning coffee.   The forecast isn’t bad so I might get out on the bike.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....