Lovely autumnal morrrrrrrrrrrning ....


3rd October 2019 (Thursday)     08.00 .... we have another lovely
The Ferry beach on what is a really bonnie morning.
morning.....‘sunny intervals with a moderate breeze’ being the forecast for our area.    I haven’t been out... well no further than the front gate .... as I started ‘playing’ with some photographs and forgot about sunrise time.   Nae clouds for the rising sun to light up so it wouldn’t be  a spectacular sunrise.
‘M’ will arrive home today .... in fact she may well be in New Zealand now.   We will all have to get used to her not being here......but at least we have Skype.
I’d better go and have breakfast then get organised for Leven.

09.00    It's such a bonnie morning that I had to have a daunder to the beach..... and I had it all to myself.   On the way home Patricia reminded me that its 'Drop in Cafe' this afternoon.   The plan is to go.... unless I end up being diverted.

Kinneuchar this afternoon.

17.00     Yet again Sarah (hairdresser) has worked her magic and I feel much more comfortable,.... even optimistic.   It great what a haircut can do.    I then went to Stuarts to buy a goodie for Jim;  I bought three in case he was sitting with one of his ‘girlfriends’.   Sitting with his girlfriends? .... he was sound asleep in a comfortable chair.     One of the nurses said that it would be best to let him sleep as he’d been wandering about a lot during the night so I left him in peace.   He did look contented... even if he was sporting two black eyes after falling the other day.   I have two goodies to eat!

I did remember to go to the ‘Drop in Cafe’ this afternoon, the weather had completely changed from a lovely warm, wind free morning to a grey, cold  and breezy afternoon, meaning that I didn’t go out on the bike.   Had I done that I’d probably have been sidetracked and forgotten all about the ‘Drop in Cafe’.    It wasn’t overly busy but we managed to make a lot of noise;   well Lexie made a lot of noise!  


19.38    Now .... that was a good year!    It is bitterly cold out and rain is forecast overnight;  we might have wet start to Friday.    No biking tomorrow I’m thinkin’.   I
Ferry High Street (East end south side).
don’t need to go anywhere tomorrow.... other than for the paper and morning coffee bumble up to Elie in the car.   It’s strange how I ‘bumble’ in the car and ‘scuttle’ on the bike.   You’d think the car would be the faster of the two.   The Ivy hatches have been battened down and I am now ready to potter work on the computer for most of the evening.    If it is wet in the morning I shall make a cuppa and go back to bed for an hour or two.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....