Frisky boy ....


14th October 2019 (Monday)     09.30 ....  we have a cracker of a start to
Sunrise time!
the day;   there’s only a light breeze with sunny spells.   It’s a morning for doing things and I am feeling fresh and frisky. (I can’t actually do frisky but I like the feeling!)   The beach was lovely, and, as far as I could see, Carol and I had it to ourselves.   There was never going to be a spectacular sunrise, a bank of low cloud would prevent that, but the sky had me in a state of excitement nonetheless.   I am easily excited.   I’d better go and put the kettle ‘on’:  I’m hungry?    Oops .... forgot to have breakfast.   Slight ‘flap on’ now.



19.00    It has been a glorious day and I have enjoyed it.    Had ‘morning coffee’ in ‘arbour ‘ouse with ‘The Troops’, and bought the paper.   We saw a crane being driven past when having our coffee and sussed out that it was going to the harbour to ‘crane out’ the boats.   It had been too windy at the weekend.  

Balcarres Crag from Kinneuchar.
I went home and had a bit of lunch then got the bike out;  it was a really good day for biking.... sunny and warm with hardly a breath of wind.   Having said all that I only did ‘The Grand Tour’ plus a wee bit, ....  to Kinneuchar village.   On the way through the estate I saw wheel tracks that looked like they might have been made by ‘Bronto’ the rhododendron eating ‘monster’.   However the tracks disappeared up towards the farm so I’m not sure if it was.   There’s certainly plenty ‘food’ for it.   There must have been a lot of rain last night because the road through the estate was really wet and muddy.   The wheels of the bike were cleaned by biking through one of the puddles I came across on the main road.

There’s been a fair amount of ‘work’ done today and I can say that I am tired, having
Kinneuchar Mill farmhouse.
enjoyed a good mixture of activities.    It will be a really early night in bed tonight.    The book I’m reading is a strange one... but I found out last night that it’s the last one of a trilogy;  I’d be better to stop reading it and try to find the first two.   In the meantime I’ll read on and see if I can make sense of it.
There’s a lot of ‘plans’ in my head needing to be implemented;  it will depend on the mood I’m in tomorrow as to which one I will follow.   At some point I must visit ‘Jimbo’... either tomorrow or Wednesday.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....