Calm morning ....



31st October 2019 (Thursday)     07.30 ....  Wellll;   I got ‘up’ at my
Pitching on to the 17th green.
normal time to find that we have a calm morning .... I might get the bike out later:  that said I’m no’ iggzactly feeling frightfully frisky.... but friskier than I was yesterday.   This could be another bumble around quietly day I’m thinkin’.   I haven’t been anywhere further that the gate but we do have a nice start to the day.   Tomorrow and Saturday are going to be wet and not biking days.... so I’ll have to get the bike out sometime today.   


 12.00     The desire to eat is on me today so I must be on the mend.   I haven’t been anywhere but I have organised dinner;  sausages, mash and vegetables.  So far today I have done some work on the computer, had a quick look at the ‘News’ on the tele, and contemplated getting the bike out for a quick turn round ‘The Ferry’    I might do that after a lite bite lunch.....nothing much for lunch, because I am really looking forward to dinner.   I have a suspicion that dinner might be early tonight.

Kinneuchar Kirk.

15.00   With it being a ‘nae bad’ afternoon I went out on the bike;  the intention being to have a turn round The Ferry, but I extended it to the whole of the Grand Tour:   I have been feeling friskier as the day wore on, and I did need the exercise, as did the bike.  I saw a few strangers wandering around, but the villages looked quieter than they have been of late..... it must be coming up to the end of the school holidays.   Must ‘go’... “ever so slight flap on”... I forgot to make myself a cuppa when I came in.

19.00     Having been a more active boy today I am also a tired one.   That reminds me I need to go to the Charity shop and get a few bedtime books;  I finished ‘1984’ last night, so I need to find one for tonight.
The sausages and mash I had for dinner was very tasty.... and I was starving’ having not eaten properly for a couple of days.   Depending on how I feel I might visit Jim tomorrow.... after another early night in bed I be feeling mair normal again.   I’ll do
Autumnal looking Kinneuchar.
some computer stuff, Skype ‘M’, do another bit work then orf to bed.   That said I have still to find a book to read.

The sky was changing when I was out not long ago... different kind of clouds scuttling over so I guess the rain is moving our way.    I don’t think the rain is going to be overly heavy tomorrow;  Saturday is supposed to have heavy rain.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....