Wet ....


27th July 2019 (Saturday)      08.00 .... I’m wondering;  why are wet suits
'The Ferry' High Street.
predominately black?    It’s not the most cheerful ‘colour’... why not make them in assorted, happy, colours?    If I had a bright red wet suit I’d put it on and go for a run on the bike.   Ye Gods .... that would be a sight to behold.   Anyway it’s wet this morning.... not a morning for going biking, but is a good morning for ‘ooverin’ and dustin’:  though I’m not really in an ‘ooverin’ and dustin' frame of mind.   The rain isn’t heavy.... it’s ...sort of ... well ...there!   And it’s warm rain;  kind of like having a shower with yir claes on.    I think it (the rain) is suppose to fade away later today.    Right now I’d say that another cuppa is called for.


Peaceful morning.
09.30    The rain has moved away, though not very far away by the look of the sky.    I went to the beach, and it is actually pleasant out...albeit overcast, with the chance of more light rain.    I very much doubt if I’ll get the bike out today;  perhaps late in the afternoon evening.   Orf to have breakfast then I’m going to ‘work’.


19.00     Once again the weather played havoc with the Tour de France;  cutting Stage 20 down to 59 kilometres, long, with only one climb, the last and longest one, at nearly 20 kilometres.... with the finish at the top.    It was exciting viewing, and the Spaniard, who broke away on his own managed to hang on and win the Stage.   
I am shattered once again;  but not by watching the race .... oh no... ‘the Boy’ actually worked today, and Michael and Janice have a bedroom.   That said I think I’ll split the downy from the 15 tog that it is now, down to 10 tog.   I think 15 would be too hot .... even in Bonnie Scotland.   That will be easy enough done.... in fact I’ll do that after dinner, instead of going out on the bike.    I’ll go biking early tomorrow.


It has been a reasonably nice day, with the sun breaking though for a wee while in the afternoon.    I see the east wind has brought stuff in from the North Sea so we could have drizzle (Scotch mist) in the morning.    Maybe I won’t be biking first thing.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....