Bright, quiet morning ......


8th July 2018 (Monday)      06.00 .... “Happy Birthday” to my
The harbour this morning.
Granddaughter Hazel who is 21 today:  I hope the sun shines on ‘Your’ especial day.... because I know that, occasionally, it has been known to rain on Arran! Xx
We have a lovely morning here at the Centre of the Universe;   and I’m beginning to think that summer is sneaking up on us.    I’m enjoying a cuppa before scuttling out on the bike.     There is a bit of cloud about, and a light breeze, but nothing that we need bother about.    Light rain is mentioned for tonight and tomorrow.

08.30     It was quite warm sitting chatting up at Chapel Green but the cloud has thickened a wee bit and the air was feeling much cooler by the time I was on my way home from the harbour.    My original intention was to go up to the loch but the breeze had freshened and the loch wouldn’t have the mirror look that I like.    And I was beginning to feel hungry.


Elie.
The ‘plan’ is to do some more work in the garden;   I am not as stiff as I expected to be so I ought to get some stuff done.     I must remember to give the car wheels a turn sometime today.... in fact I’ll take it up to Elie for morning coffee.   That looks like the car is going to get morning coffee;  well it isnae.    It gets its wheels turned.... and I have the coffee.


19.00     Well .... it is clouding over now, but it has been a bonnie day, and I have been working in the garden most of the afternoon.    I had thought of visiting Jim but the weather is forecast to be wet tomorrow so I’ll visit Jim tomorrow afternoon.

This weather change is frustrating:  I have a fully charged battery .... (and so has the bike) but it looks like the next few days are a bit iffy as far as the weather goes:  there’s
Elie harbour.
a yellow warning for thunder storms on Thursday;  and Wednesday isn't #iggzactly dry!

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....