I feel romantic .....


3rd July 2019 (Wednesday)        05.30  ..... I’m having a cuppa before going
Sea Tangle road and Kincraig Cliffs.
round the villages;   it is a gorgeous looking morning, and looks like being another bonnie day.    There are a few clouds about, but they shouldn’t bother us, and there’s hardly any wind just now.   I’m looking forward to a quiet scamper through the villages;  the plan is to do some work today, and go for a haircut tomorrow.



08.00    When I went out, that was at 06.00,  it was braw sitting on the Boss’s seat in the warm sunshine.    By the time I was leaving the harbour, about half an hour later, the sky was clouding over and the air was chilly.     With a bit of luck the sun will burn off the cloud  but I think it is forecast to be cloudier today.    I enjoyed my ‘scamper’ round the villages.... now I’m well ready for breakfast.

Chapel Green - the east facing side.
20.30    We have had another pleasant day;   and I have enjoyed it.    As per normal I went to Harbour House for our morning coffee and chat;   then back home to sort out ‘The Hutte’.    I emptied it out, cleaned the windows inside and out, ‘oovered it, dumped some of the rubbish that I’d collected over the years;  and is now ready for me starting a new collection of rubbish.     I still have the polishing to do but I think it should be all done by the end of tomorrow.    I’m actually tired after all the work I’ve done..... I think ‘The Boy’ is deserving of a small pre - bedtime Aberlour as a reward for all this effort.


Tomorrow I ‘plan to get a haircut, then visit Jim.   I don’t think I need any food stuff so
Elie pier.
don’t need to go shopping;   though I probably will pop into Lidl’s and get a couple of custard tarts to take to the Care Home for Jim.     The weather forecast is not too bad for tomorrow, but the chance of light rain is mentioned for the afternoon.   If it does rain I’ll print off some photos for Geoff, and organise bookshelves for the Hutte.   It looks like I could be a busy boy again tomorrow.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....