Brilliant run ....

6th July 2019 (Saturday)      06.00 ..... we have another bonnie start to the
Quiet corner.
day ‘sunny  (and warm)  with a light breeze’ .... though it is forecast to become cloudier later.    Rain is not expected at all for us today. .... not even a light shower.    I am having a cuppa before going out on the bike.    What..... not even a light shower?    

09.30    Oh my word .... what an absolutely  enjoyable poodle around I have had on the 

bike this morning.    The weather is perfect... or was perfect.... it’s beginning to cloud over a bit now .... and I, well, just enjoyed it.   I set off from Ivy at 06.15 and got back to Ivy at 08.20;   a contented , hungry boy.    And with 164 photographs ‘in the bag’... I have had a quick browse through the photos and I’m pleased with what I got.
I didn’t have a route in mind, apart from doing the usual village circle:  however I went
Lady's Tower - East Links.
out to the Lady’s Tower and the lighthouse, before going up to St Ford.    Not the longest run I’ve had (the phone was being charged so I couldn’t log the distance etc.) but just one of those slightly off the beaten track ones.



19.00     This has been one of those enjoyable and satisfying kind of days for me. It began with an early morning run on the bike, which I thoroughly enjoyed, and was followed by an equally enjoyable ‘morning coffee’ with the troops.   

I came across Gareth working at the Christian Aid bookstall, which had been set up at the kirk gate:  at one point he was signing to me that I should buy two books.   Those two missions  took up all morning.    I was also busy in the afternoon;   mostly
Christian Aid book stall.
pottering around The Hutte.    There are still some small bits and pieces to tidy away, but it, the Hutte is ready for summer.


Sadly some of the chairs at the Breakwater were burnt at the Breakwater last night/this morning.     Who (or what) set the fire going has yet to be found... at the moment it is being blamed on someone called Cul Prit.   Finding Cul Prit could be difficult.     It’s a pity the rain hadn’t been heavier and lasted longer!  

What am I going to do tomorrow morrrrning?    Well.... the first thing is that the wind is veering to the East tomorrow, which I do not like... and we might have a slight spot of dampness at the time I like going out.  Could it be a lie in morning?   I’ll see what it, the weather, looks like at 05.00.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....