I feel effervescent ....


1st July 2019 (Monday)    07.00 .... Although the sky is overcast and we have
Ivy Foxgloves.
a fresh (F3-4) Westerly wind, it isn’t cauld;   and we are predicted to have a few sunny spells  in the afternoon.     The wind is going to become friskier so it could be a good drying day.    I haven’t been out on the bike;  but hope to go out when the sun breaks through.   Today’s ‘plan’ is to break up the exercise bike so that I can get it into the car and along to Pittenweem re-cycling tomorrow.   



09.30     Well that was easier than I thought it would be;  the exercise bike is in bits, and will fit into the car ‘nae bother’.    It wasn’t the weight of it that was the problem ..... it was the shape.    The re-cycling Depot at Pittenweem is closed today so I am having a cuppa to celebrate, then I’ll loup intae the car (just remembered that I’ve got one of those ... somewhere) go for the paper then visit ‘Jimbo’.    I’m a ‘Happy boy’.


19.00     I am content;   the ‘bike’ is in the car boot ready to go to the re-cycling Depot tomorrow.... along with a few more bits and pieces.... and I have started to tidy up ‘The Hutte’.   

..... more Ivy Foxgloves.
My visit to Jim was ‘different’.    I couldn’t find him in any of the lounges so went to his room, and there he was;   standing just inside the door.   He was very reticent and static .... he wouldn’t move..... so I asked one of the ‘Carer’s’ how to get Jim  moving.     The Carer eventually got him along to the door of the lounge, and left him there.... and there he stayed;  until I got another  Carer who got him into a chair.    Jim wasn’t in a talkative mood today at all. ...  but at least he was out of his room and sitting looking at the view:  and he was still there when I left.    Jim is usually restless and always moving from one place to somewhere else.    Not so today.  It’s a very strange ‘nae weelness’, and is full of surprising, and different, changes in mood.   I actually left the Care Home feeling ‘down’.    When I next go in, probably on Wednesday, Jim will, hopefully, be bumbling around from lounge to lounge.... and visiting the nurses in their office..... as per normal.

Tomorrow is going to be another bonnie day.... with a good drying breeze so I’ll do a
I like the delicate colours of this rose.
washing.    The main plan is to get out on the bike early, take the ‘exercise bike’ bits to Pittenweem, have morning coffee on the way home;  and then continue with tidying the Hutte.   Busy day by the look of that ‘plan’    Of course all my plans are  prone to last minutes changes.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....