Misty and grey .....


29th July 2019 (Monday)    07.00 .... Hmmmmm – we have a heavily
Busy place this morning.
overcast sky but at least it’s dry.     I’m hoping that the sun will break through, but it looks like that could take a while.    I’m having a cuppa before contemplating having a walk to the beach;  there’s brisk NE breeze, but it isn’t cold;  it’s just a disappointingly ‘grey day’ (so far).    I’ll finish this update with a positive thought ....  think o’ the money we’re saving by not having to use sun cream!  

 

20.00      I am not overly excited by ‘work’:  oh ... it was fine when I was getting paid for working, but inflicting it on myself?.... I don’t think that is one of my best ‘plans’.    Having said (well, written) all that, .... I am happy with the progress I’ve made today,
Elie Estate - somebody has been a busy boy!
but it cuts my play time -  dramatically.   Not good.   Anyway, Michael and Janice don’t arrive for another week so I’ve got loads o’ time;  and today has been a good day for 'working'.

I had thought of going up to Balcarres this afternoon, but, after going through Elie Estate and finding the roads wet and muddy I cancelled the Balcarres ‘plan’.   I might do that tomorrow, though it’s unlikely that the roads will be drier even tomorrow.... especially under the trees.   I went home via Elie estate, after morning coffee with the 'troops', specifically to see how wet the roads were.


Would you believe it;  there’s a yellow warning out for heavy thundery showers covering the whole of Wednesday.... for Fife:  however, with us being Fife’s ‘Fringe of gold’ we might get lucky and miss anything that might come.   Tomorrow is going to be good ... so I must definitely make time for some ‘play’.   ‘Play’ = anything that has
Kinneuchar loch.
nothing to do with work.   I need to get a new keyboard:  most of the letters on this one have worn off.    Luckily I was taught to touch type when doing my National Service but that was long ago.... and my fingers ain’t as flexible as they were then;  and keyboards are all different sizes anyway.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....