Excited ....


30th July 2019 (Tuesday)     06.00.... it’s an absolute cracker o’ a mornin’; 
Kinneuchar loch and kirk
hardly and wind, with long sunny spells... and already the air feels warm.   Once the sun burns off the clouds it will be hot.... so I’m going out now with the camera.   I’ll ‘work after ‘morning coffee’ time.   Got to ‘go’ ....I’m feeling animated.



09.30    Oh my word ... what a morning.   I’ve been round the villages and through Elie Estate and got some ‘fantastical’ photos on the way.   I am a happy boy and well ready to do some work today;  after morning coffee.  It is going to be a lovely day so I might go up to ‘The Boss’s seat’ later in the afternoon.   But the ‘plan’ is to do at least some ‘work’ stuff.

Ditto ... at midday.

21.00    It has been a really lovely day and I have managed to enjoy the sunshine.... and do some ‘work’ stuff.    After morning coffee I went home by way of the estate again.... everything would be brighter at this time of day (about midday).    I don’t really like taking photos in the middle of the day, but The way the loch was first thing in the morning had mesmerised me and I just had to go.    It wasn’t quite as good as in the morning;  the breeze had freshened some and taken some of the mirror kook off it.   It was enthralling nonetheless ... and yes;  I did get a few more photographs;  though, as I've already said, it's not my favourite time of day for doing that.   What I did get was a good set of pictures of Donald starting to combine a field next to Ferry road.   Yes its harvest time again.   In ‘nae time it will be autumn.    It’s only ... no I’m not going to do that.    (Tell you how many days it is until Christmas!)   It's not a lot!

I’d like to say that the bedroom is coming on apace, but it isn’t:  that said I have done
Donald with the combine .... yep it's harvest time again.
well today, and I am feeling tired now, but I get diverted.    Anyway Michael and Janice aren’t coming until Monday.   Loads o’ time.... and the yellow warning is still active for tomorrow, but it has been 'put back'  until midday tomorrow;  so I’m thinking we might catch one of the thundery showers.... in other words a day for working.   When I think about it, I have a car someplace;   I’d better give it a turn... it will be feeling unloved.

The Northwest of England has had a crop of lightning strikes in the last hour, probably the forerunner of the stuff that’s coming our way over the next 24 hours or so.
I’m thinkin’ it’s nigh on bed time;  my eyelids think I’m already in bed.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....