Breezy ....


31st July 2019 (Wednesday)     07.00 .... It’s windier, and overcast but dry.  
Junior golfers on the tenth fairway - Earlsferry links.
The yellow warning is still in place;  active from midday through to midnight.... hey, we might get some bonnie clouds in the afternoon.   Right now there’s a menacingly dark area of cloud over the south side of the Firth...hopefully moving south.     For those with allergy problems the pollution levels are at ‘Medium’.... a change of wind direction should sort that.   I’ll go out after  this update.... but not too far, not until I see where that dark cloud is going. 


21.00     I went up to Chapel Green hoping to see bonnie clouds but, although the sky was laden with clouds they weren’t the huge Cumulonimbus ones I was hoping for.    Maybe that’s a good thing (no cumulonimbus clouds), because we haven’t had any thunder today, but there’s been lightning strikes all around us in the afternoon/evening;  along the ‘sooth side... the West of Scotland and Fife, and North of
Kincraig cliffs - Earlsferry.
the Tay... also out in the North Sea, but we’ve been lucky.    That said there has been that heavy thundery feel to the air.  I’m feeling optimistic and thinking that the thunder showers will miss us altogether.   It has been quite pleasant today, though mostly cloudy... but warm.


The villages are busy just now;  Earlsferry is like a proper ‘living’ village, full of people doing normal ‘people’ things.  There was some kind of Junior golf competition this afternoon... so the golf course was busy;  as was the beach, and the Coastal Walk.   I should have taken my flask of coffee up the Boss’s Seat .... ‘The Boss’ is happy with my ‘work’ efforts just now.... and there are lots of people to chat to.  I do believe that ‘M’ arrives in London today .... then Bonnie Scotland tomorrow.  ‘M’s sisters, Molly, Sandra and Edith will be looking forward to seeing her
Quiet corner of Kinneuchar loch (yesterday).
again.    She is over for 8 weeks.... so I’ve put a new bag in the ‘Hoover’;  I imagine that’s the sort of thing girls would expect.  I suppose I could go ‘over the top’ and do some dustin’ as well!

We’re going to get a few more sunny spells tomorrow, though we could also have a few light showers in the afternoon.   I might go out early in the morning, then bumble around the garden in afternoon;  its the ‘broon’ and ‘bloo’ buckets this week and I like the broon one to be full.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....