Knee X-ray ....


15th May 2018 (Tuesday) .... 08.30     We have another ‘sunny and warm’
The Ferry beach.
morning;  and all is calm and peaceful on the beach.     The local Heron is doing well for breakfast .... he caught, and swallowed two ‘things’ in the short time I was watching him.   That reminds me;  I’d better go and have my breakfast.... I have an appointment at 09.10.



21.00     This has been another nice day.... though we did get a shower in the afternoon, and it has been overcast ever since.

My appointment re my knee went fine;    the pain is probably caused by osteoarthritis, which is just plain ‘wear and tear’.    I was able to go straight up to St Andrews and have it X-Rayed so we’ll see how bad it is in a couple of weeks.

Heron.... looking for breakfast.    And he was successful!
As per usual the car park at St Andrews Hospital was full, so I had to park in a nearby street;   about 200 metres away.    I didn’t have long to wait and I was back home before 11.00.    With hindsight I’d have gone down to the M & S Food Hall, but I wasn’t thinking ‘food’ at that time.

After lunch I pottered about at the Hutte, but didn’t paint anything as I could see that we had the chance of a shower coming our way.    In fact it got quite humid and mauchless, so I sat in the Hutte during the heat of the day, and did a Soduko.    Just before the rain it began to feel fresher so I went for a run in the car, but I’d only got as far as Ardross when it began to spit rain, so I abandoned the plan (which was to go to Crail), and went up Balbuthie Loan and home by Kinneuchar.

The car is going for its MOT tomorrow morning (10.00) so that will take up the
Kinneuchar Kirk.
morning.   The weather forecast is ‘good’ for tomorrow, mostly bright and sunny, but not as warm.   I must remember to empty the car boot;  and to pick up the papers before I go to Leven.    I’ll need something to read when I’m waiting.   Unless, .... I try walking down to Sainsbury’s, and have an early lunch.    I might do that:  it depends on how sore my knee is.    I’d get there but it could take me a long time.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....