Royal Wedding ....


19th May 2018 (Saturday) .... 09.30    it’s a perfect day for doing a washing... oh, nearly forgot... and for a for a Wedding!    We just happen to have both
St Monans.
‘on;  I have a washing on the line, and, there’s a ‘Royal Wedding’ in Windsor Castle.
I’ve been for the paper, and, being in the car I went to St Monans for a look at the harbour.     There wasn’t much happening, only one bloke getting ready to paint the top of his yacht.    Actually St Monans Harbour has more yachts in it, than creel/fishing boats.... but, when you think about it, it’s the way forward for the East Neuk harbours, because former fishing villages, are more ‘holiday home’ orientated now.   
I must go .... slight flap on;   I’ve got the camera to set up to get a few photos of ‘The Wedding’, courtesy of the BBC coverage.  

The Prince Harry and Prince William    (BBC television coverage)

20.00     I did get a few photos of the Royal Wedding, and they turned out better than I expected considering they were photographs of my TV screen.      I practiced by taking photographs of guests arriving, including the David and Victoria Beckham (Victoria Beckham looked the most miserable person at the wedding;   she should try smiling).    Anyway I got some reasonable pictures, so I’m happy.    I dumped the ones with Victoria Beckham on;  she was making me feel unhappy.
  
It’s been a bonnie day though I haven’t done very much... apart from wander round St Monans harbour, and watch the wedding now and again.   Oh .... I did pull a few weeds while pottering around the garden. I’ll have to prune the ivy bush tomorrow;  it
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex.
is beginning to make a move onto the Rowan tree.

Tomorrow I must go for a longish walk;  to make up for this ‘lazy’ day.    I might go up to Balcarres and have a walk around the crag;   I haven’t done that for a while.   The weather forecast is ‘good’ .... but cloudier, and windier.    That reminds me.... I have a washing on the line.    It will be well dry by now.

I’m going to sort out the remainder of the photographs I ‘took’ today:  a lot of them will be OOF (out of focus), and end up in the re-cycle bin.     I’m tired tonight, which is
Megan, Duchess of Sussex - One bonnie bride.
surprising because I haven’t been very active today.... not physically anyway.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morrrrrrrrrrning .....

Quiet morning ....