Pittenweem harbour ....


12th May 2018 (Saturday) .... 09.30     There must have been a fair amount
Pittenweem.
of rain overnight because everything is wet;  and the potholes have vanished .... but, only under water;  ever read to ambush the unwary!.    I took the car to go for the paper, and ended up going to Pittenweem to have a walk round the harbour.   It’s a really bright, sunny morning.    It’s so bright in fact  that I have a migraine coming on, having gone out without my sunglasses.     I enjoyed a walk out on the middle pier (Pittenweem);  with this being the weekend the harbour was quiet, in fact there was only myself and a couple of dog walkers enjoying the early morning air.


Pittenweem.

21.30    It’s been a bonnie day, and the villages have been busy;  I’m judging that by the traffic on Ferry Road.      I’ve been lying low at Ivy most of the day;   I don’t know if it’s the migraine, or the pills I take, but I’ve been feeling lethargic most of the day.    Luckily George turned up,  and we chatted in the Hutte for a couple of hours.    I did potter around with the bike;   changing the seat and adjusting the brakes etc, so it is ready to go.    Oh and I did a spot of painting:  but mostly it’s been a Soduko day.    Funnily enough I’m beginning to feel better now that the heat has gone out of the day.     (Summer time is my migraine season).    I’m lucky;  some folk can have eight, or more, migraines a month.

It looks like we could wake up to light rain tomorrow morning.... and could be with us most of the morning.    The wind is from the East – and it’s rare for any good to come out of the East.     I might have a ‘sleep in’ .... I haven’t had one of those for a wee
Kinneuchar Station road.
while:  the ‘plan’ was to get out (early) on Maggie’s bike, but that will have to wait until later in the afternoon.    If it is raining in the morning,  I will make some scones;  I haven’t done that for some time, because I’m supposed to be dieting.    A freshly baked scone, with butter ad strawberry jam is irresistible;   the diet will begin again on Monday!

With me having a lazy day I don’t have much to ‘report’.     I guess I should get orf to bed early, and read my book.    This book is about a sixteen year old bloke called “Pagan”,  who joins the Knights Templar to become a  Squire to a Knight on one of the Crusades.     

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....