Misty morning ....


30th May 2018 (Wednesday) ....09.30    I’ve been for the papers (two on Wednesday), on the bike, then back to Ivy, and down to the beach after breakfast.     It’s
Elie Bay.
another misty morning, but the sun is trying to break through so we should have a nice afternoon again:    that said, there’s a slight chance of rain later in the afternoon.    I have to stay  around Ivy Cottage until after Dr Francis phones;  after which, I’ll go out.... somewhere.   It depends on the weather, where ‘somewhere’ is.   In the meantime I'll have another cuppa before having a look at the garden.



21.00     ‘Somewhere’ turned out to be the Colinsburgh Lite Lunch’, which I’d forgotten about .... but Myra left a message on the answering machine to remind me.  
Doctor Francis phoned and said that my knee is definitely arthritic, but not yet ready for replacing.   We settled on leaving it for a few months to see I how I cope with using a walking with a stick.... and how the pain develops.    After the phone appointment I
Earlsferry.
biked along to the surgery to make a PSA blood test appointment.

It was really good at the ‘Colinsburgh Lite Lunch’:  excellent food and excellent company.    Yes the ‘Lite Lunch’ was the highlight of my day.    I’ve actually been feeling ‘under the weather’ today, and, when I got back from Colinsburgh I had ‘50’.     I woke up feeling a bit better, but not ‘better’ enough to do much in the garden, so I read the papers.

It has been overcast most of the day .... but warm.    I thought of going up to Balcarres in the evening but it’s too dull.    Hopefully I’ll be feeling more active  tomorrow.    The weather forecast for tomorrow is for ‘more of the same’... warm with the chance of a few sunny spells later.    Not a very inspiring forecast.    I don’t have anything
Elie harbour - midday.
‘planned’ but I do have to go to the surgery in the morning, and...  the ‘Drop in Cafe’ in the afternoon.    I’ll do some more weeding, if I’m feeling friskier, in between.

It’s an early night for this boy;   the book I’m reading is coming to the exciting bit.   It’s about an Assassin who has killing his way through life to bring peace to the world.    Bit like today really.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....