Busy day .....

29th July 2016 (Friday) .... 17.00    I have been a busy ‘boy’ today .... the washing is dry and ready to iron, and the kitchen, bathroom and front lobby all tidy. 
Elie at morning time
   The ants have been few and far between today, so I think my original idea, ....  that they had come from an abandoned ‘nest’, is correct.   I had a look around the garden for a ‘nest’ but there doesn’t appear to be one.   Anyway they, the ants have ‘gone’.    Now I’m missing the little blighters!

The only time I stopped today was when Jimmy appeared for his morning cuppa ... at midday.    The rest of the time I have been ... ‘working’(?).    Right now I’m ready for food!

22.00     It’s a weary ‘boy’ that will he going off to bed in half an hour or so;   I’m shattered.    Having been on my feet most of the day, (I did the ironing in the evening)
The Doo's cave and Chains 6 and 7, Kincraig Earlsferry
my hip and leg muscles are tired.    Although I did get the bike ‘out’ I didn’t go out on it:   this means I’ll have to go biking early tomorrow morning for some exercise.    Early because the roads are always busy at the weekends;  and, I think this is a ‘change over’ weekend!    That’s when one ‘set’ of holiday makers go back home, their holiday over, and new ones arrive, to begin their holiday.

Michael put ‘his’ Sky Sports into my computer for a month (he can get it on the tele) so I have been watching the PGA... while doing the ironing.   It, the PGA golf,  didn’t come ‘on’ until 18.00.
My ‘plan’ for tomorrow is to ‘oover and dust the living room, and to sort out the wee bed/computer room.    This will be after I have been out on the bike:  the weather
Our fishing place of bygone times.
forecast for tomorrow is for it to be much the same as today, but slightly breezier.... so I should get biking.


Photographs : Top – ‘The Terrace’ Elie, Middle – Michael took this photo of the Doo’s Cave and Chain No’s 6 and 7, numbered from the East, and Bottom – Michael also took this photo of our fishing place of many years ago.    I must make a point of going along the top of Kincraig sometime;   I doubt if I’ll ‘do’ the Chainwalk again... at least not in its entirety.   There  are bits I wouldn’t even consider doing now. 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....