New corner (for me) of Elie estate ....

4th May 2016 (Wednesday) .... 09.00    Mmmmm ... it’s one of those mornings where I’m not what the weather is going to do;   we have heavy clouds, with
Elie Estate
a ‘rainy look’ to them, accompanied by a brisk breeze,..... but it does feel ‘less cold’ than it has done of late.    I think I’ll leave the ‘Bench’ walk until later, ..... when I see how the weather goes.    When feeling indecisive.... it’s time for a cuppa!   
11.29 and a half.      Having contemplated, over a cuppa, I decided that being indecisive wasn’t for me and went to Leven.   This morning the sparrows had been hanging around waiting for the feeders to be filled, so I fed them, and made my mind up to go and get more food for them.... and  for ‘Puku’.     The ‘shopping didn’t take long as the shops were quiet at that time, and I was back at Ivy by 11.00.    Now I am hungry and well ready for the “Friendship Lunch”:   I’ll go and get the bike out.
Elie estate
20.30     Today’s “Friendship Lunch”, which was excellent as ever, was the penultimate one before the summer break;  the final one being on June 8th.    I do like the ‘Friendship Lunch’ and the ‘Drop in Cafe’.... it’s nice being in company when eating.   I enjoy my food in Ivy, but eating isn’t quite as enjoyable, when alone.   
After the ‘Lunch’, I went to Elie Estate (I’d biked up to Elie) to explore a ‘road’ that I’ve seen often enough, but never gone down;   Stewart told me there were some big beech trees down that way so that’s where I went this afternoon.    The road is ‘rough’ but oh my word .... I have found a new place to ‘explore’    The next time I go down there I’ll take a ‘picnic’ with me and have a real wander around, with the Canon (camera).     It’s at the East end of the loch, with loads of trees (both alive and dead) to photograph.   There’s also a place
Elie Estate
to have my ‘picnic’ .... it’s the place where the ‘shooting parties’ adjourn for their lunch break.
Jimmy didn’t manage to ‘do’ “Alice’s Seat” today.... it was too windy, but he did get to the “Friendship Lunch”.    He came along to Ivy after 15.00, as arranged at the ‘lunch’, for a cuppa, and poodled orf home, planning to go round to “Alice’s” tomorrow morning.    Jimmy is finding walking difficult, with pain that’s coming from his back.     Growing older is hard work.

Photographs :  al taken at this ‘new’(for me), and exciting, corner of Elie estate. 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....