Elie Harbour ....

26th May 2016 (Thursday) ... 09.00     h my word .... there’s a wintry feel in the air this morning... it’s windy, from the ENE, overcast, and it looks like we could
Yacht Noreen
have wee spells of rain now and again.    It’s ‘wrap up well’ morning.... however, I’m feeling optimistic;   it may brighten up later.
It was cold down at the Harbour, so I stopped only long enough to get some photo’s of Yacht Noreen,  sitting on the beach.    Jimmy and I are going to Leven about 10 (ish) so I’d better have breakfast.
21.30    Gosh .... I am tired tonight;  it must be the weather, which has been cold, and latterly wet, all day, .... because I have done very little physical work.
Elie harbour
Jimmy and I went to Leven as ‘planned’ and he came back well armed with food, and other bits and pieces.    We didn’t go to Sainsbury’s for coffee;  I wanted to be in Anstruther before midday.      I made it on time with a few minutes to spare.
Jimmy had a Physiotherapist appointment in the afternoon;   I had an appointment at the ‘Drop in Cafe’.  The ‘cafe’ was busy today, and Jimmy did manage to ‘Drop in’ after his appointment.    It was a good day for being inside chatting... with good company, and ‘warm’.    The alternative would have been the Bowling Green .... but not with an East wind, and threatening rain.

I’ve been busy working on a Power Point Presentation, and have finally managed to
"Plop" with Noreen beyond
get all the photos ‘lined up’;   all I need to do is set the timings.   Setting the timings etc is a fairly long job, but I should have that done by next Tuesday evening so that I can ‘have a practice run’ with the ‘Troops’ ... Jim and Jimmy.    The cold east wind, and the threat of rain, has meant the garden furniture painting being put ‘on hold’ .... with any luck the weather will improve tomorrow.    I think it is supposed to be overcast again tomorrow, with the chance of light rain.... much the same as today.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....