Dysart Harbour ....

17th May 2016 (Tuesday) ....09.00    I felt ‘sluggish’ earlier, but that has worn orf, and I’m in the mood to do things now.     The immediate ‘plan’ is to go to
Dysart
Kirkcaldy to buy a pair of shoes;   whether to drive all the way in the car, to save time, or take the bus is the next decision.    I’m favouring the car, from the ‘time’ point of view .... and I could divert down to Dysart for a daunder round the harbour.    Yes the car it is... now I’m wondering if the Car Park above the former Tesco’s is still operational?    I’ll find that out when I get there.
22.00     Although it’s now raining, we’ve had a bonnie enough day;   albeit overcast most of the time.   As for me, I have had a busy day, in spite of feeling ‘sluggish’  most of the day:  in fact I was sound asleep in the Hutte, in mid afternoon,  when Shona appeared and organised a much needed reviving cuppa...  which, needless to say, I eagerly accepted.     Jimmy turned u
Dysart
p about ten minutes later and we had a grand blether... mostly about Kilconquhar and Barnyards.
The drive to Kirkcaldy was quiet, and even enjoyable.     I still don’t know if the “Tesco’s” Car Park is operational, ‘cos I didn’t use it.... however I think it will be ‘open’ because Fife Council runs it.    I ended up buying two pairs of shoes, because I couldn’t make my mind up which pair I preferred;  this means I won’t need to buy shoes, nor visit Kirkcaldy, for another three years.    I always get my shoes at Clark’s because they seem to suit my feet.    Not easy!.... getting shoes to suit my feet i.e.
On the way home I went down to Dysart Harbour with the intention of having a coffee in the Harbour masters House Coffee Shop:   it was closed.    With a bit of time ‘on my hands’, and as an alternative to the coffee, I decided to photograph the harbour to bits .... and I’d stop at Sainsbury’s in Leven and have a coffee there.    At Sainsbury’s I
Dysart
ended up doing a wee shopping, fruit, and completely forgot about the coffee!    And that has been my ‘day’.   I’ve said this before:   “it’s hard work being me”.
Tomorrow we have the History Society outing to Glamis, so I’m having an early night.... though I am organised.     That means the camera has been ‘prepared’.    The weather forecast for tomorrow is ‘mixed’;   rain early with showers later.  Funnily enough I’m feeling quite perky now... whatever caused the ‘sluggish’ feeling seems to have moved on.

Photographs :  all three taken at Dysart Harbour this morning.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....