Windy....

5th February 2024 (Monday)    08.00.... We've had a windy night, and its going to be windy all


day.... though the wind will be slowly moderate, from F7 to to a reasonable F5 - 6 by late afternoon.   And there's the chance of light rain  in the middle of the day.   The sky should be interesting.    It's still quite mild for this time of year, but the wind-chill makes it a wrap up well day.

16.15    I had a quiet but reasonably busy morrrrrrrrrrning;  and decided to rake 'time out' in the afternoon and have a drive 'roond the villages'.    The wind was around F6 at the time, and there was drizzle blowin' through at times so all the photos were taken from the car.   The windows work in S(ooper)B(uggy) IV which gives me a better choice of view.   The windows in  SB III (VW) only worked in June, July, August ..... and a bit o' September.

20.00    It's a wet and windy night, but it should be quieter by morning time ... and colder according to the weather forecaster.   Snow was mentioned in the forecast;  with a Yellow Warning  (snow) for Wales and the West and North of England on Thursday.... but not expected to  to get as far as us.   


Much of today has been spent on the computer (Kinneuchar project).   This spell weather is not very agreeable so I'm staying in most of the tome.  While working on Kinneuchar today  I came across my photographs of another almost 'forgotten'  subject;  so that will be the next 'project' to be sorted out and written up.  


22.30    The place to be tonight is in bed with a book.... and that is where I am going.    Although not the best of 'days' I have done some important (for me) work so I'm a contented boy.   
Alice has been making shortbread biccies;  and they will have to be sampled!   When it comes to sampling... I'm the boy. 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....