Bonnie morrrrrrrrrrrrrning ....

3rd February 2024 (Saturday)    08.15 .... I'm feeling 'bright and breezy', as is the weather; 


this 
has me sorely tempted to visit the harbour when I go for the paper after breakfast.   However I have the watery eyes, sair throat and cough, all symptoms that tell asthmatics to stay in.  The problem is the dust in the air that's giving us the pink clouds.   Anyway I'm a 'happy boy' this morning.... and don't intend doing anything stupid.   Then again I might get diverted when I go out.

10.15  Been for the paper, and, feeling good, I visited the 'arbour: if it wisnae for the wind chill it would have been really pleasant down there.   I was wearing heavy duty clobber so didn't feel cold.... and enjoyed  myself with the camera.   The 'plan' is to do the Cottage Pies in the afternoon;  I might do some 'ousework after morrrrrrrrrning coffee.

11.45   This is being typed at morning coffee time (the coffee is horrible .... I must have used boiling water).   I've been watching a couple of episodes of 'Drain the Ocean'';  now I'm ready to do something.  A quick run round with the 'oover comes to mind.   It's a lovely day but it's chilly in the frisky wind:  anyway, the morning was 'outside activities'....the afternoon will be taken up with making Cottage Pies for the freezer.   I'm going to make a fresh mug o' coffee!


18.30    We've had a bonnie day.... and I have been busy and enjoyed it.   I cooked 1.75 kg of mince to make the Cottage Pies;  (that the biggest quantity I've ever done) but that was near enough the limit for the pan.   I ended up with today's dinner and 7 ready meals.   That reminds me, I have been steeping the pans in the sink, ready for the dish washer.   I'll load them into the washer....when I'm waiting for the kettle to boil.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....