Wintry sky ....

8th February 2024 (Thursday)    07.30 .... The Upper Largo Weather Cam shows the top of

07.45 this morrrrrning.

Largo Law with a light covering of snow;  the storm the 'craws' have been feeding for the past few days.    Funny how wildlife knows when bad weather is coming.   'Sunny intervals with a fresh South-Easterly breeze' is our weather forecast so it's going to be a bonnie but cold day.   There should be interesting clouds!

16.30    The weather has been kinder than I expected;  but it has been cold in the brisk wind.  I had a change of mind about going to the 'Store' (Ainster) and went to Leven to do the shopping instead;  that way I could have a morrrrrrrrrning cuppa with Alice.  In fact I ended up having the cuppa with Alice, then we both went shopping (Sainsbury's) then back to Alice's for an early lunch.   Alice was having her hair done at 13.15.so I set off for home at 12.40.   I came home by way of the Balbuthie road.... not the best of roads to meet traffic on.   Lorraine (Hairdresser) was still open when I arrived in Elie so I stopped to make an appointment to get a haircut;  and, lucky for me, Lorraine was able to do it immediately after the  customer in the chair ..... because someone had cancelled.   So I've had my haircut.... and apart from a migraine kicking in.... I'm a happy boy.

John, Janis, Gareth, Myra and Christine.

20.00    My word... it's wild and wet tonight;  it looks like  we've had a heavy shower o' sleet, and by the feel of the air it could freeze.  It's not a night to be out;  and 
am glad that I did the shopping today, if this weather continues through until tomorrow.  Strong Easterly winds and heavy rain is the weather forecast!

The couple o' pills I took for the migraine did their jo and I fell asleep for an hour and a half.   I'll find something to watch on the tele after this update, then have an early night in bed with my book.  

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....