Lovely morrrrrrrrrrrrning.....

26th February 2024 (Monday)    08.30....There's a light frost on the car windscreen, but

Innerleven Gospel Hall.

that
should rapidly melt with the sun;  so it's a bonnie start to the working week.  It's funny how it always happens at this time..... I'm thinking of having a Spring cleaning sort of day.    I suppose this annual urge goes back many millennia to when the 'cave' had to have a good clear out after a hard winter.    Not that I intend actually doing very much, but I'll begin by cleaning the inside of the windows.   A touch of de- man caving wouldn't go amiss! .... I could de mancave and transfer DVD's at the same time.   I'll have another cuppa before rushing into action.   

11.00    The DVD transferring is moving along .... but the de - man caving is still at the contemplating stage.  I've been doing the kirks that we (Jim and me) recorded and they are proving to be an interesting distraction.   It's morrrrrrrrrrning coffee time.... a good time to be 'distracted'.   I'll upload a couple of photos later to let you see why it's easy to be distracted.    It's a beautiful day but cool; however, I might take a turn round The Ferry on the bike after coffee and bicci.   Must try to remember the  'ousework thing!

Sunset from the 10th fairway.

20.00    I never got round to the windows because I decided to dust, and polish, the mantelpiece and fireplace;  not a big job but fairly tricky with all the things on the mantel piece.   I might get round to the window tomorrow.    

After such a hard working day, I took 'time off' to bike up to Chapel Green about an hour before sunset, for exercise.   It was quiet at that time, but I did notice a few folk were walking on the beach.  I didn't hang around as it was cold, even though there was only a light breeze.  

22.15   I'm happy with today's 'work' and will continue with the Spring cleaning.  Tomorrow is forecast to be damp.... "light rain with a fresh breeze';  so a good day to be pottering around inside Ivy.  



Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....