Quiet morning....

28th February 2024 (Wednesday)    07.30 .... The sky is overcast in all the Fife weather cams

Balcarres - 2012.

and light rain is mentioned in the weather forecast:  funnily enough, even with a grey sky it's a nice, quiet morning .... though the 'light rain' isn't far away by the look of the Western sky.   I will go up to the 'paper shop' later in the morrrrning.... on the bike if the weather is amenable at the time.   Sunny spells come to mind.

10.30   The rain arrived just as I was getting the bike out to go to Elie .... so the bike was cancelled and I went in the car.  It isn't heavy rain ... but it's wet and doesn't agree with the bike battery.   Anyway I handed in my prescription ....and picked up the papers.   It's now morrrrrrrning coffee  time.... then work on the computer.   It looks like being a good day for that.

17.15    I surprised myself today!   How?.... I pranged a muscle while Spring cleaning!   Actually it's not tearing a muscle that surprised me; discovering that I had a muscle big enough to tear was the surprise! Anyway the Spring cleaning is 'on hold' for a few days:  so I've had a good day among the DVD's.   I found the Balcarres Three Day Event (2012) in today's lot; that meant a lot of happy browsing!

Warm up area.
19.30   I have enjoyed myself today;  I'd like to say that I was upset by having to stop the Spring cleaning.... but I'm not.  I can concentrate on less dangerous 'activities' now.  I'll start by putting the kettle 'on'.

21.00    It'd to be windy and wet tonight but rain  is moving through overnight ....to give us sunny spells with a fresh breeze tomorrow.
We, 'The Team' are going out for lunch at the 19th tomorrow..... welllll  I think we are.   Now I'm not sure.   I'll phone Myra in the morrrrrrrrning.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....